Thursday 6 October 2011

Jonny Wilkinson Rugby Star Girlfriend Images 2011

Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend Images
‘Are they decent and honest and are you giving consideration to other people? Selfishness can never be the route to happiness or success.’

Wilkinson’s live-in girlfriend Shelley Jenkins, 27, the daughter of a scaffolding magnate, is apparently ‘really happy’ about Wilkinson’s new enlightenment.

‘I have improved as a person in my relationships, not just with her, but with friends and family,’ he said.

Asked to explain the deeper reason for his Buddhist faith, he added: ‘I think it was rooted in an even deeper fear of death.

‘I couldn’t figure out how to avoid death: it was like a game I could not win. The closer I got to family and friends and the better things got, the more I had to lose.

‘I have accepted my career will finish one day and I am in a place that will enable me to make that transition comfortably. I will not have to reinvent myself to cope with life after rugby.’

Although Wilkinson is about to publish his autobiography, it will not mention Buddhism and physics in case anyone ‘might have thought I was trying to be the new Stephen Hawking’.

Images:
Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
 Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
 Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
 Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
 Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
 Jonny Wilkinson Girlfriend
Like This Blog's Posts? Get the Latest of It Directly from your Inbox for Free - Enjoy your Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...